We are about to add a tremendous new lifestyle component to the Joplin/Webb City region with the construction of Canyon Trails Townhomes, a fifty-two unit community composed of both duplexes and town homes. Canyon Trails will feature 36-two bedroom homes and 16-three bedroom homes. All will have two bathrooms, vaulted ceilings, fireplaces,washer drier hook-ups, and will include ceramic tile and hardwood floors, security alarms and a storm/safe room. The exteriors will be primarily brick and stone and the community will feature substantial green spaces.
- Our 36 units of beautiful two bedroom homes are a spacious 1,050 square feet and will be priced at only $450.00 per month rental.
- Our 16 even more spacious three bedroom units, which are 1,150 square feet are priced at only $520 per month rental.
- To fill out an application, please contact Christie at our home office either by phone at 417-883-7887, or by email at email@example.com.
- We anticipate that our opening date will be August 1, 2013.
Our community building will offer computer work stations, a library, a large community tornado/safe room holding up to 65 persons, plus a large work out facility. Resident children will enjoy an extensive on site playground, while the Frisco Trail abuts the property on the west for easy access to the great hiking and biking on that recreational facility.
Part of the Green technologies and products that are being used used during the construction of Canyon Trail Townhomes are:
- NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) approved ENERGYSTAR appliances including, refrigerators, dish washers, water heaters and heat and air units.
- Low Energy windows
- Energy efficient Low Flow plumbing fixtures including stools, faucets, and shower heads
- Green Certified lumber
- Insulation to NAHB standards
- Insulated hot water lines
- NAHB approved paints
- Composite flooring partially composed of recycled materials
- Low energy light fixtures and bulbs