Lebanon Senior Housing Phase II
Lebanon Senior Housing, Phase II, constructed with exacting and environment friendly Green Building standards, is now completed adjoining the long established Phase I, with 24 additional -1 and 2 bedroom units.
Part of the Green technologies and products that were used during the construction of Lebanon Senior Apartments Phase II include:
- NAHB (National Association of Home Builders) approved ENERGYSTAR appliances including, refrigerators, dish washers, water heaters and heat and air units.
- Low Energy windows
- Energy efficient Low Flow plumbing fixtures including stools, faucets, and shower heads
- Green Certified lumber
- Insulation to NAHB standards
- Insulated hot water lines
- NAHB approved paints
- Composite flooring partially composed of recycled materials
- Low energy light fixtures and bulbs